[Chicago] Hey, I'm just reporting here...

Lance Hassan lance at roytalman.com
Tue Aug 12 16:58:44 CEST 2014

Just checked link cuz I know a lot of R programmers who would really love to ignore what apparently is more op-ed than informative but alas...

404 Error
Merp. We couldn't find the page you were looking for.

But I also noticed an article on the waning of PHP, PHP has been waning for a long time according to just about everyone who doesn't program with it... but don't tell that to the WordPress people who power about 22% of the small business and personal websites out there...

To quote:
Generally, old media don't die. They just have to grow old gracefully. Guess what, we still have stone masons. They haven't been the primary purveyors of the written word for a while now of course, but they still have a role because you wouldn't want a TV screen on your headstone.--Douglas Adams

Thank You,
Lance Hassan
Roy Talman and Associates

Sign up for the RTA Newsletter