[Chicago] Recommended Reading

Japhy Bartlett japhy at pearachute.com
Mon Dec 29 17:21:23 CET 2014

Once you've gone through Design Patterns (or Code Complete), you're
probably going to dig more into whatever particular niche you'd like to
work with, imo.  At a certain point, it's more about learning the nuances
of the tools and libraries.

If you're planning on making a career out of this, "The Mythical Man Month"
is a classic book about building things with teams, and "The Peter
Principle" is a still relevant satire about how organizations become
dysfunctional.

- Japhy