[Chicago] Recommended Reading

Thomas Johnson thomas.j.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 16:38:47 CET 2014

My last class in algorithms was over a decade ago, so I'm slowly working my
way through Python Algorithms (
http://www.amazon.com/Python-Algorithms-Mastering-Language-Experts/dp/1430232374
).

I can definitely recommend it, particularly if you're going to graduate
soon and are going to be preparing for job interviews where you will
probably be asked questions about algorithms. The book is quite readable.