[Chicago] Recommended Reading

Chris Foresman foresmac at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 16:51:16 CET 2014

I’d reccommend:

- Python in Practice by Mark Summerfield: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0321905636/ref=sr_1_1?tag=foresmac-20 <http://www.amazon.com/dp/0321905636/ref=sr_1_1?tag=foresmac-20>
- Python Essential Reference by David Beazley: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0672329786/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?tag=foresmac-20 <http://www.amazon.com/dp/0672329786/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?tag=foresmac-20>
- Python Cookbook by David Beazley & Brian Jones: http://www.amazon.com/dp/0672329786/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?tag=foresmac-20 <http://www.amazon.com/dp/0672329786/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?tag=foresmac-20>

David Beazley (@dabeaz) is based in Chicago and runs an intensive Python training program from his office: http://dabeaz.com/chicago/index.html <http://dabeaz.com/chicago/index.html>

Chris Foresman
chris at chrisforesman.com