[Chicago] Meetup.com integration

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 03:18:50 CET 2014

We have started our meetup.com integration. We will run in parallel for the
next couple meetings until integration is complete.

Feel free to join the meetup.com group now:  http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/

Next month's meeting is looking awesome, feel free to RSVP either place:

 http://www.meetup.com/_ChiPy_/events/219507641/

AND/OR:

http://chipy.org

In the months to come, we hope to make it seamless. Also, let me know if
there are any experienced Django developers who want to take on this ticket
https://github.com/chicagopython/chipy.org/issues/47. Please be sure you
have the bandwidth to actually get this done in a timely fashion (6-8
weeks).

Warm Regards, Brian and ChiPy Organizers

--
Brian Ray
@brianray