[Chicago] February python project night! safe the date and sign up to help

JP Bader jp at zavteq.com
Mon Feb 3 15:45:59 CET 2014

This is a great idea and I would love to see this happen monthly. I'm a
friendly enough (if not obnoxiously loud) person, and happy to greet
others, work on projects, or just pick folk's brains about subject matters.

A couple of logistical questions, namely do we want a consistent space? PS1
is nice, but if it isn't right off of public transit (or downtown), it's
harder for some folk to attend. The more convenient it is to get to, the
better off we'll be. Or (sorry Nick, but you need to learn to drive already
;)) if there's really good parking nearby, that helps as well. There's a
lot of available space downtown, somebody's gotta know somebody who can
help provide us a consistent open space to work in.

Even if we rotate around spaces, how many hours do we expect to be there?
Anywhere between 1-6?

Anyways, please sign me up (or I'll go over to meetup and do that there).

Cheers!

JP

JP Bader
Principal