[Chicago] Heroku and Django

Daniel Fehrenbach dnfehrenbach at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:30:26 CET 2014

Thanks Sheila for the pointer to the cookiecutter repo, it's probably a
good place to start as I've probably missed something in applying the 2SoD
structure by hand.

My difficulties in this make me think I've missed something obvious or I am
working in non-standard way as I haven't seen a lot of stuff in searches
for people with similar problems, there are other repos and skeletons and
stuff for the Django/Heroku combination but most are pretty out of date or
their code hasn't helped.