[Chicago] Community/Social Alliance Help

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Feb 5 21:28:51 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please take a second look at our mission. Constructive criticism is
> accepted; however, how many outside observers (those who do not attend
> meetings regularly) should dictate how this group operates.

I've interacted with people in the past who do not bother to go to chipy
for various reasons (lack of good organization, lack of diversity). You
will not learn why people vote with their feet if you minimalize feedback
in this manner. If you only engage with people who attend chipy regularly,
you have a self selection problem in your sample.

--
sheila