[Chicago] Community/Social Alliance Help

Nick Bennett nick at goggl.es
Wed Feb 5 23:12:33 CET 2014

The way I approach ChiPy is that I don't expect anyone else to drum up
interest for me, I just do my part by telling everyone I meet how great
ChiPy is and why they should come if they're at all interested in Python.
I'm not asking for permission to do that publicity. When I'm at the Open
Gov Hack Night nearly every Tuesday night, I tell every potential
Pythonista there about ChiPy. So Brian Ray and Brian Curtin and Sheila
Miguez, along with everyone else including you (yes, you!) can do it their
own way too and don't need to ask each other permission to do so.

I say, promote wildly and redundantly. Or don't.

Nick Bennett
224-392-2326