[Chicago] Community/Social Alliance Help

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 01:52:29 CET 2014

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Nick Bennett <nick at goggl.es> wrote:

> I just wanted to add on that I think a lively discussion of many opposing
> viewpoints is beneficial, I'm not against expressing negativity.
> "negativity" is relative, too. I just like being cheeky.

Discussion of benefit (beyond venting) requires actually hearing and
getting each other, checking for understanding, etc.   i.e. work.
So - I'm with you, as long as it's in a context of "hearing" (and I'm as
guilty as anyone of soapboxes, missing points, etc. - something about
*mumble*, *mumble*, human...).

Constructive negativism is ... constructive.
Challenging thinking is too.

Arguing, w/o intellectual engagement is ... well...  at it's best, comic
relief; at it's worst - politics!
http://youtu.be/kQFKtI6gn9Y

:-)