[Chicago] Community/Social Alliance Help

Yarko Tymciurak yarkot1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 02:58:49 CET 2014

... but despite all this cheekiness, and whatnot  (and grateful I am we
disbursed the 'argument clinic';  there is not try, just do!)...

... despite it all, Brian R. has a pleading for "HAAALP!" left hanging out
there ...
... so, lets get back to that...
... I'm sure whomever takes on a role will have freedom degrees of some
sort...
... an' lotz o' citizen voluntears in the backgrnd...

Step right up...

http://youtu.be/Rdqh0GsXMII