[Chicago] Chipy Thursday Elections

Peter Fein pete at wearpants.org
Tue Feb 11 19:55:42 CET 2014

Brian-

I'm a little concerned by your response... we can't legally have a
bank account or solicit funds under a defunct corporation - it's
fraudulent. I'm not sure what's been "taken care of" - a dissolved
corporation can't be reinstated, we'd need to form a new one. Also a
bit confused that the corp has "nothing to do with the bank account" -
was the account owned by the corp or another entity?

Those questions aside, it's disturbing that this has been lapsed for a
year without anyone noticing.

-1000000 elections: what are we electing and who exactly gets to vote?
This seems rather rushed... still waiting for answer as to who was on
the board of directors & to see the bylaws, those seem like
prerequisites to any sort of election.

--Pete

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Peter requested we talk about getting organized and I'm supportive of the
> idea.
>
> So let's hold elections Thursday.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm in Texas right now and might get stuck here so someone
> else (Peter?) will have to run these if I don't make it.
>
> Cheers, Brian
>
> Ps wouldn't worry to much about the state of Illinois listing. It's already
> taken care of and has nothing to do with the bank account.
>

> --
> Brian Ray
> @brianray
> (773) 669-7717

Peter Fein | wearpants.org | @wearpants

I read email at the start and end of each day. IM if urgent.