[Chicago] Talk Proposal

Jason Wirth wirth.jason at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 20:44:49 CET 2014

Oh, let's have a debate! Geoff you take Derrida, I'll take Foucault. After
all, There's nothing as unsettling as the trope of unchecked power in
society that manifest itself in the reckless display of authoritarian
control though the meme of public guise and and the fallacy of the creator
persist of scientific knowledge and the dismantlement of arechealogies.

On Thursday, February 13, 2014, <geoffbrown at comcast.net> wrote:

> I would like to read from 'Tyranny' the part about 'being or pretending to
> be lesbian'.
>
> Nobody does deconstruction like the feminists of the 70's. Except maybe
> Derrida of course.
>
> Geoff

Jason Wirth
    213.675.5294