[Chicago] Python Project Night 2/27 Re: ChiPy Announcements

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Sat Feb 15 19:19:07 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 7:25 PM, JP Bader <jp at zavteq.com> wrote:

> Sheila is organizing a Python workshop for 2/27. She's looking for
> volunteers. Please feel free to reach out if you can help out, or want to
> attend.

Hi all!

Sign up here for the 2/27 project night
http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPythonistas/events/163257702/

Please sign up!

Volunteering?

If you want to help out, please send me an email.

I'd like people to be on board to help people who are learning python or
learning python web frameworks. Generally people show up to similar events
wanting to practice python in general, and django or some other framework
as well.

Since this is the first project night, I don't know how many attendees will
be wanting help with other project domains. But based on casual
conversation, I'd also like to have people on board who would be willing to
help anyone who is using the scientific python stack to analyse data, and
perhaps also people who are getting started with using python with a
raspberry pi, beagle bone, arduino etc.

--
sheila