[Chicago] A return to shared space discusion

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 17:02:15 CET 2014

For folks who want to pursue businesses born out of a deep knowledge of a
niche or customer need, I'm happy to lend my help. It may be a case of the
one-eyed man in the land of the blind, but I'll be generous with my time.

On Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 4:29 AM, Randy Baxley <randy7771026 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Mainly directed to JP but also open to other discussion of shared space in
> the North and Northwest.
>
> Not sure you meant that you you have a shared space  but you mentioned a
> space at Ravenswood and IP.  I travel on the 80 and the brown line often so
> that area wold interest me if I were to ever figure out a business plan
> that demanded I have a space other than this one in my home.  One possible
> future is worker owned tech coop.
>
> So I was wondering first if the space was in the building with Merz on top
> of it and that MightyBytes is in and was wondering if $400 was a rent for
> one office or for a shared space.
>
> Randy Baxley

Don Sheu
(312) 880-9389

  *Apply to join us at www.openforcetour.org
<http://www.openforcetour.org/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*