[Chicago] ChiPy Organizers Meeting

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:15:45 CET 2014

Hi Valentina, what are you working on? I'm doing an event at Braintree on
February 25th, thanks to Adam Forsyth's sturdy support.

I'm soliciting women and minority entrepreneurs with concepts without
resources to make a pitch to the audience to connect with developers and
business partners to launch a MVP by March 20th for consideration for a
booth slot on Startup Row, at PyCon in Montreal.

I'd be interested in hearing what you're pursuing. Cheers, Don

Don Sheu
(312) 880-9389

  *Apply to join us at www.openforcetour.org
<http://www.openforcetour.org/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*