[Chicago] ChiPy Organizers Meeting

Valentina Kibuyaga namusoke at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 20 21:40:16 CET 2014

Don,

Thanks for the clarification.

I have already presented the idea and the attached document provides feedback and specifies what I resources I need.

In essence, my idea/concept focuses on a delivery model of medical health apps to all the stakeholders involved in health care.

The primary resources I need at this point:  mentor, co-founder, and funding for prototype.

Is there still room to present?  If so, what resources do I need?

Thank you,

Valentina Kibuyaga