[Chicago] ChiPy Organizers Meeting

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 16:47:47 CET 2014

True that Bro Lion.  Grab Moogli and head for the hills.  Time was all we
had to worry about was those liberal professors pervertin' the younguns
minds.  Now you got 'em wantin to go to Code School.  Blinded by the Red
Gem they are.  We must protect the weak among us.  Do not let anyone in
that cannot write Python interpreter snippets in machine language.  I heard
tell that some folks was talkin' bout compili' workin' code.