[Chicago] I'm lonely presenter

Jason Wirth wirth.jason at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 07:01:38 CET 2014

@Nick
+1 for anything IPython.
+1 for Divvy
+1 for any kind of debugging

@Aaron
Welcome to Chipy!
I looked through some of your projects and you mentioned the relevance of a
CS degree; one thought, it could be nice to have a talk on "foundational"
computer science topics. Your site also mentioned C/C++, I think some
comparison to Python would be interesting. I recently came across this
book Data
Structures and Algorithms: Using Python and
C++<http://www.amazon.com/Data-Structures-Algorithms-Using-Python/dp/1590282337/>
and
was intrigued by the reviewer's comment:

Chapter eight introduces the C++ language to Python programmers and does a

--
Jason Wirth
    213.675.5294
    wirth.jason at gmail.com