[Chicago] I'm lonely presenter

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:15:18 CET 2014

In my Fortran days I was lucky to work for one of the two Exxon Research
centers and we had more Docs and classes than many universities.  I was in
charge of maintaining our documentation for our propritary and purchased
packages and I actually read it all.  Made me quite a know it all to the
point that word got back to me about some folks being trained not liking
having 'Baxley preached to them by the instructors'.  These days I need a
Baxley to preach to me on how to build a product.  I have enjoyed meeting
the Dev Bootcamp folks at Open Gov and Urban Geeks Drink and am encouraged
that Chipy is being hosted by them.  Though I am not likely a candidate for
their classes it would be encouraging and perhaps I would benefit second
hand if they had an open gov and Python path.