[Chicago] Help test the scipy conference staging site

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Thu Jan 16 19:02:22 CET 2014

Hi!

https://conference-staging.scipy.org/

The conference staging site for scipy is up, and you can help by creating
accounts, submitting proposals for talks, sponsorship, etc.. The issue
tracker for the site is here. If you see a problem, let us know by opening
an issue.

https://github.com/scipy-conference/SciPy-2014/issues

Ignore styling for now, we are still making adjustments.

We've emailed the scipy-organizers list to solicit help, but I'd like
Chicago people to help since I can talk to you in person at python office
hours or other events like that.

--
sheila