[Chicago] Looking for Python/CS tutor

Tim Trudell timtrudell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 01:18:57 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a personal project I'd like to get some input. I've done a lot of
playing around with tutorials and examples (Django tutorial/some
flask/mongodb tutorials) but lack good perspective/deeper understanding.
I'm the CS equivalent of the physics/engineering student who can memorize
and plug in to formulas but doesn't have the conceptual grasp of what the
formula means.

Bottom line, I'm looking for resources to help me how to think like a
developer.

I'm a statistician by trade and am willing to tutor in math/stats or, if
need be, hire someone as a tutor. Thanks!

Tim