[Chicago] Python traffic analysis idea

Adrian Buford technicallydebatable at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:28:26 CET 2014

The issue isn't finding code to perform the task. The issue is getting the
results to a log. I cannot find anything in that direction. I would put the
idea in the same category as wardriving but with an added purpose. I am a
daily user of kali and pentoo  I even went as far as reading the man pages
on the Aircrack-ng suite to see if there was anything I overlooked. I've
looked at Fern also. You are probably right. This is something I may need
to hash out with my own code completely