[Chicago] Python traffic analysis idea

Adrian Buford technicallydebatable at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 23:35:43 CET 2014

Seems like Scapy will give me the output I need using sniff along with some
other vars.  Also Airoscapy-by looks to provide some help. Pretty much the
next step is a script for log comparison which shouldn't be hard. Gonna
draw up on whiteboard once home. Thanks again all. I will also check out
Kibana Chris. Not too familiar.