[Chicago] Can I see a +1 on this?

Cezar Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 03:39:54 CET 2014

While I like the feature, has there ever been a time when we have denied a talk?

--
Cezar Jenkins
@emperorcezar
From: JP Bader JP Bader
Reply: The Chicago Python Users Group chicago at python.org
Date: January 30, 2014 at 8:29:07 PM
To: The Chicago Python Users Group chicago at python.org
Subject:  Re: [Chicago] Can I see a +1 on this?
What are the problems with Brian C's proposal? It is relatively quick and efficient, just propose ideas to the site, those that get voted on (generally at least 1 +1 would get a talk) and that's relatively straightforward. I mean, I guess there might be some people who might rig up a bot to auto-boost their ratings (like some have been known to do for karma), but our group is above that, right?