[Chicago] [ANN] ChiPy July monthly meeting *tonight*

Jerry Dumblauskas jdumblauskas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 17:33:11 CEST 2014

Here are the instructions to get in -- we'll have people around as well

thx

Jerry

Here’s the code for the front door for your event: 47229 (this can be
shared with your group)

Guests should dial 0403 at the buzzer by the front door.

They should then press 2 to “Talk to a computer”.

It will say “This is a computer, I’m listening”. They should then enter the
door code to be let in.

We’ll put the Mobile Makers sign downstairs and another one by the door on
the 4th floor to help people know where to go.