[Chicago] Windows API ctypes bug

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 05:42:46 CEST 2014

Are the comparable cases both using the same version of windows.  There
were in '79 two versions of FORTRAN IV for IBM VS in which a program ran
fine in both except that in one it read from areas that were not memory
allocated to that program.  This could only be seen if one of the other 15
possible programs were noticed to have results in error or by doing a core
dump.