[Chicago] Anyone interested in a Chipy South?

Hector Rios labeledloser at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:33:18 CEST 2014

What days work best for people? I would advocate Saturdays.

{
    "name": "Hector Rios",
    "title": "Software Developer",
    "contact": [
        {
            "linkedin": "hrios10",
            "gmail": “labeledloser”,
            “site”: “http://hectron.github.io/"
        }
    ]
}

No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.