[Chicago] Anyone interested in a Chipy South?

David Rock david at graniteweb.com
Mon Jun 9 17:35:31 CEST 2014

Aaron,

Yes, I should still be able to make it on the 18th.

Adam,

I did see your comment about it being just to define a day, but was
thrown off by using a different week.  I had expected the same week as
when we wanted to start.  As it turns out, the week in the doodle landed
on heavy activity, which limited my options.

--
David Rock
david at graniteweb.com

* Aaron Brady <ascription at yahoo.com.dmarc.invalid> [2014-06-08 07:37]: