[Chicago] make video happen this month

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Tue Jun 10 17:27:37 CEST 2014

Short version:

I'll do video this week if someone will put in a little work *trying* to
find some sponsors.  I don't care if you succeed, I just want someone to
put in a little effort.  I'll even let the rest of the group chime in on
how much effort is appropriate.

Pretty much send out a bunch of emails to people you know:
"""
How much will you give?  top 3 will get their logo on the front of the
video.
"""

It would be good to know who says No so we don't bother them too often.

Long version: Pfft, too much work to go into details.  I'll talk about it
over beer if you insist.

--
Carl K