[Chicago] make video happen this month

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Wed Jun 11 00:07:41 CEST 2014

* I am asking for a person to manage this process.   Send some emails,
maybe build some relationships so it is less work each month, figure out
what logos go on the videos each month, make sure you don't over sell the
space.

Other things I want later:

* I want chipy to pay someone to produce quality videos. [0]

* I would hope chipy uses me. others do too! [1]

* I would like the chipy treasurer to tell the group how much money comes
from where and goes to who.

brw, chipy has never paid me for any of the AV stuff I do.  The few times
Brian gave me money was to cover the beer I bought.

[0] good audio, some view of the screen, cut the cruft off the ends, put it
up on youtube or whatever, get it added to pyvideo.org, tell someone about
it.

[1] "Hope they use @*nextdayvideo* <https://twitter.com/nextdayvideo> next
year for even better finished product."
- https://twitter.com/nyergler/status/473282399959121920