[Chicago] GNU MediaGoblin campaign for federation and privacy in 2014!

Jordan Bettis jordanb at hafd.org
Thu Mar 6 06:47:07 CET 2014

Chris is also an old school Chipy guy who presenting here many times in
the past. He's an incredibly solid guy and a good friend of many people
on this list.

Mediagoblin is a cool project and I'm really glad Chris is working on
it. I contributed to the previous fundraiser and this one as well, and
encourage everyone to do the same.