[Chicago] New rules regarding job posts to the mailing list

Cezar Jenkins emperorcezar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 20:39:08 CET 2014

Thanks Skip. I’m sure the board will do that. (I’m not on the board yet, haven’t had the time to commit to the meetings)

--
Cezar Jenkins
@emperorcezar

From: Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Reply: The Chicago Python Users Group chicago at python.org
Date: March 24, 2014 at 2:34:31 PM
To: The Chicago Python Users Group chicago at python.org

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Cezar Jenkins <emperorcezar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Per the Chipy board meeting, we are now allowing all jobs posts through
> moderation and onto the list with the stipulation that they are for
> Chicagoland positions.
>
> While not a rule, I personally would recommend to recruiters and companies
> that they join the list so they can answer any questions that come up.

Cezar,

I recommend that you revisit this once the new Python job board is up.
It will allow filtering by location and other fields, so will probably
be more useful than a simple mail to the mailing list.

Skip