[Chicago] possible talk next week

Aaron Brady ascription at yahoo.com
Wed May 7 08:10:39 CEST 2014

Hi all, Can I use someone's laptop for my talk please?  My laptop is broken with a broken keyboard, but could be resurrected if necessary.  My code is all on the web (now with markup).

http://home.comcast.net/~castironpi-misc/irc-0138%20irc%20bot%20markup.html

Also, what is the setting at the restaurant?  Do we have a back room with a projector?