[Chicago] Security Position - Python Scripting

Paul Wallenberg p.wallenberg at gmail.com
Fri May 23 22:25:24 CEST 2014

Hi ChiPy,

I am a technology recruiter for LaSalle Network, a previous sponsor of
ChiPy. I'm currently partnering with a start up in River North to find a
Linux security administrator with Python scripting experience.

Additional responsibilities of this position include administering LDAP and
Kerberos implementations and integration with Active Directory and RADIUS.

If you'd like to learn more about the company and day to day tasks, please
contact me at 312-924-3683 or email pwallenberg at lasallenetwork.com.

We're more than willing to donate back to the ChiPy community and I thank
you all in advance for your time.

Sincerely,

Paul Wallenberg
Sr. Project Manager - Technology Services
LaSalle Network
@Chi_Town_Tech