[Chicago] Civic Hack Day This Weekend

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 23:57:15 CEST 2014

You could be right Joe.  I could be wrong.  I often am.  When I am I just
show up at your lab door.  This info though seems to say four will still be
going this Saturday.  Now if I can just figure out why I signed up to show
up at something that starts in the morning.

http://hackforchange.org/events?s=Chicago&event-type=0

Randy