[Chicago] Looking for a python programmer

Violeta Carrion vdcarrion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 23:42:42 CET 2014

For legal reasons I cannot say in a public forum details of where or what,
but in the near future there will be a need for a python programmer
somewhere I know and it involves working with social media data in an
academic institution. The ideal person would have sufficient experience to
help develop the code that will serve as the infrastructure for data
processing, and management of social media data in a research environment.
More details when possible.

If interested send me your resume at vdcarrion at gmail and put as the
subject line chipy programmer
Thanks!