[Chicago] Become a ChiPy Sponsor (Brian Ray)

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 03:30:03 CET 2014

Dusty Phillips who writes a lot organizes PuPy with me. I spent Friday with Audrey Roy Greenfeld and Danny Greendfeld authors of Two Scoops of Django as they helped me with my PyCon Startup Row event at Techweek LA.

Writing a book is incredibly hard. That said, think it's an awesome idea for ChiPy to produce a book.

It'd be cool to do a personality piece provided the number of celebrities that ChiPy has nurtured over the years.

Looking forward to the results.

Sent from my iPhone