[Chicago] Become a ChiPy Sponsor (Brian Ray) (Brian Ray)

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:31:37 CET 2014

Just trying to add some Pythonic spin to it.

*Love the swimsuit calendar -- I will personally pay $5 for every ChiPy
organizer who shows up at the next meeting in swim trunks. $10 if it's
snowing that day...*
Challenge is on https://twitter.com/brianray/status/537221468372099072

Are there any counter 'suits'.

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 9:07 PM, Tanya Schlusser <tanya at tickel.net> wrote:

> Harrumph. If I didn't know better I'd think Brian was mocking me.
>
> Love the swimsuit calendar -- I will personally pay $5 for every ChiPy
> organizer who shows up at the next meeting in swim trunks. $10 if it's
> snowing that day...
>
> Best,
> Tanya

> > Message: 3
> > Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 22:15:55 -0500
> > From: Brian Ray <brianhray at gmail.com>
> > To: The Chicago Python Users Group <chicago at python.org>
> > Subject: Re: [Chicago] Become a ChiPy Sponsor (Brian Ray)
> >
> > Ok, let's write a book. Let's make it one gigantic multiple page Doc
> String
> > and in Pep 8. Tanya make it so.
> >
> > I did propose a swimsuit calendar once; although, the idea got shot down
> > due to safety concerns and peeping tom language groups.

Brian Ray
@brianray
(773) 669-7717