[Chicago] Metaprogramming Puzzles

Jason Wirth wirth.jason at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 19:24:13 CEST 2014

Hey Chipy~

Does anyone have a good metaprogramming puzzle?

I've never gotten very into metaprogramming due to the old saying, "if you
think you need metaprogramming, you're probably doing it wrong." However,
lately I've become more curious about metaprogramming, understanding how it
could be useful, and learning the deeper workings of Python.

There are a lot of books and online tutorials, but I find them boring and
lacking in application. Rather than reading a guide, I would like to learn
by trying to solve puzzles. Anyone have any good metaprogramming puzzles?

--
Jason Wirth
     213.986.5809
    wirth.jason at gmail.com