[Chicago] SAS has a free edition for VBox / VMWare

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 18:31:25 CEST 2014

I am fairly sure Oracle is not looking to be open either or that any
business not owned by the employees and operating as open are seeking to in
fact be open though of course they do see the value of open source even if
they are not willing to pay full price for it.  Sort of a circle but more
of a downward spiral.