[Chicago] Examples of great documentation

Jason Wirth wirth.jason at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:36:39 CEST 2014

I feel like a quote from Mark Twain on writing is an appropriate opener:

“The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the
difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”

We write code but we also write documentation (or sometimes not). Excellent
documentation can be a thing of beauty.

I'm curious if people have examples of great documentation. The more
specific the better; rather than saying "The Django documentation", is
there a particular section that stands out?

Jason Wirth
     213.986.5809
    wirth.jason at gmail.com