[Chicago] Speakers for PuPy Meetup at Facebook Seattle Oct. 15

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 15:58:59 CEST 2014

Hey everybody, ChiPy's puppy Meetup PuPy in Seattle underway with our third
meeting.

Please join us if anybody's in town on the 15th.

We're setting the speakers now. Anybody in town and interested in speaking
to Seattle Pythonistas please contact Dusty Phillips. You can make a
comment on one of his many books on Python and coding.

Here's a link to Meetup page,

http://www.meetup.com/PuPy-Puget-Sound-Python-pronounced-puppy/events/206633612/

Our first meeting with Lynn Root sharing how Python makes doing so easy
even the NSA can do it,

PuPy (pronounced puppy) Puget Sound Python Inaugu…:
http://youtu.be/x68i-MeJvPw