[Chicago] Looking for the very best python talent for Chicago role

Paul May paul at paulmayassociates.com
Fri Sep 26 18:52:17 CEST 2014

Position

If you feel you can rate yourself as one of the best python developers out there, call or email me. Should have some C++Brian, Don, Ken Stack, who do you know???Money is open for this role.

Python / C++ Trading Systems Developer
FTP

Python / C++ Trading Systems Developer Chicago, IL.  60601
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Company will not provide sponsorship for positions.  Key points: Expert Python Developer with C++ exp.

Summary: We are seeking a Sr. Python Developer who will work closely with our traders and technologists to mine data, identify opportunities and build tools which will enable new approaches to trading as well as the way we look at information. The successful candidate will enjoy utilizing their extensive software, quantitative and statistical skills in order to extract value from our large database of proprietary financial information.
Requirements Experience: · Extremely proficient in an Python with an understanding of the C++ language. · Language agnostic. Not married to one specific language and able to utilize multiple languages based on what makes sense for the current problem set. · Experience implementing machine learning techniques, time series analysis, digital signal process, statistics or applied mathematics in a commercial setting. · Experience developing systems which successfully interpret enormous amounts of historical data. · Experience manipulating and maintaining large data sets. · Strong background with statistical programming languages preferred. · Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Education: Extensive mathematical or statistical knowledge. · Advanced Degree in technical field is preferred.
 Candidates will possess both strong programming and analytical/mathematical abilities. Profiles for this role may include (but not limited to) individuals with a background in mathematics, physics or computer science who also possess extensive programming experience or software developers who have a demonstrated experience in mathematics, algorithms or theory.  Responsibilities:  · Learn and internalize the theories behind current trading system.  · Participate in the design, architecture and implementation of next generation software.  · Enhance back testing simulation infrastructure.  · Take ownership of system from design to implementation.  · Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members in defining and prioritizing technical projects.
Click here to apply online
 Thanks, PaulPresidentv 708-479-1111c 312-925-1294Paul May & Associates, Inc. (PMA)paul at paulmayassociates.comlink up http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulmayassociates like us on http://www.facebook.com/paulmayassociatesSearch over 100 real jobs www.paulmayassociates.com  Note:-  If you do not wish to receive emails from Paul May &  Associates,please  send an email to remove at paulmayassociates.com and put REMOVE in the Subject  line.

(The following links were included with this email:)
http://jobs.paulmayassociates.com/pcrbin/apply.asp?r=Znf99%2b0leeTzzAm5O%2b3Ce9XCEtm4%2f%2b2bzYz3Lr5lPFt%2fsgOBXj8WkBerDzGrfZdD7BPya9U%3d

mailto:paul at paulmayassociates.com

http://www.paulmayassociates.com/