[Chicago] Django MVC Diagram

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Mon Aug 3 05:38:33 CEST 2015

Hey there Lane,

I must be very badly out of touch.  How often is the Django Study Group,
where is it, and how much does it cost?  I know very little about Django
except that it is for Python what Rails is for Ruby.  Can Django do
whatever HTML and JavaScript can do?  Sorry if these are dumb questions,
but to date I haven't done any web programming.  ( I should probably change
that in the near future! )

Thanks Lane for the information.

Best,

Douglas Lewit