[Chicago] Differences between Interpreted and Compiled Languages.

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Mon Aug 10 20:06:30 CEST 2015

Hi there Kirby,

You're right.  I almost forgot about the .pyc files!  But sometimes Python
creates them and at other times Python does not.  I've noticed that those
.pyc files show up when I write some code and then treat the file as a
module rather than run the file as an independent program.

What is Hy?  I never heard of that before.

Thanks!

Best,

Douglas.