[Chicago] New to python : Suggestions

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 17:08:13 CEST 2015

I will second the recommendation:

A good resource for HTML, CSS and javascript is the W3Schools (
http://www.w3schools.com/) that have both tutorial and reference material
available for free.

With the addition of the same track in https://www.codecademy.com/ while
using w3school as your referance material.

In the same way I enjoyed my path to this information which is presented in

http://randy7771026.wix.com/codepath

and using https://www.python.org/doc/ as your referance source.

In addition you might enjoy:

https://www.coursera.org/course/interactivepython1