[Chicago] Brett Cannon Explanation of Python 3's Existence -- Stimulated from Q&A at PuPPy

Brian Ray brianhray at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:11:13 EST 2015

Don:

Quite inspired with the Puppy user group. It's clearly the second best user
group ever. In fact, I made a short list of things we can do better based
on your amazing 200+ meeting.

Happy to be back in Chicago and I can clearly say that 2016 will be the
most amazing year ever for ChiPy. We have some amazing venues lining up
like: Google new offices, 1871, gogo, BoA, and more...

Don, you really have to come visit soon.

Cheers from the best user group ever,

Brian