[Chicago] ChiPy member survey

Lewit, Douglas d-lewit at neiu.edu
Mon Dec 21 14:16:01 EST 2015

Hey Tanya,

When is the deadline for filling out the survey?  And speaking of
visualizations, if anyone out there knows how to use matplotlib for
animations, please let me know.  I know that matplotlib has an animations
library, and I found a couple of pretty complicated, interesting examples
on YouTube, but I'm really a bit lost on the details.  If anyone knows of
documentation like "Matplotlib Animations For Dummies" please let me know.
Or maybe someone can show me at the next Python Project Night.  I would
really appreciate the help guys.

Thanks,

Douglas.