[Chicago] Fun in learning ML

Randy Baxley randy7771026 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 19:35:58 CET 2015

True that.

The error comes up the same in terminal using python.

>>> import statsmodels.api as sm
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/statsmodels/api.py", line
13, in <module>
    from .discrete.discrete_model import (Poisson, Logit, Probit,
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/statsmodels/discrete/discrete_model.py",
line 40, in <module>
    from pandas.core.api import get_dummies